Chicken Curry “Simone”
2 onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1-2 red bell peppers, in cubes
1 chicken breast, in cubes
1 can diced tomatoes (6 oz) OR coconut milk OR 2 large diced potatoes
2 tbsp curry paste and/or powder
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Fry the onions, bell peppers and garlic in olive oil until cooked but not fried (2-3 minutes).
2. Add 2 tbsp of curry paste and/or powder and fry until aromatic.
3. Add the chicken breast, coat in curry paste, and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the can of diced tomatoes (OR coconut milk, OR diced potatoes with a little water) and let simmer for about 15 minutes until the chicken is tender.
5. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and cumin. Add fresh coriander at the very end if desired. Serve with rice.